SECUDRIVE has launched a new secure USB management solution, USB Management Server (UMS) 3.0.
If your employees are using USB drives within your organization, it is important to realize that the convenience of USB drives is coupled with inherent security risks.
USB drives are extremely portable and are able to store large amounts of data, but that can often be their downfall.More so if an employee pulls a “Snowden-like” incident.
In order to mitigate these risks, encryption, careful management and intellectual property protection (IP) technology should be leveraged in order to protect data.
Features of SECUDRIVE UMS 3.0
- Remote management: Asset & password policy management, USB locking, remote destruction, real-time monitoring, USB logging, and real-time malware monitoring and protection.
- IP protection using rights management for copy, print and screen capture functions
- Windows Active Directory integration
- Multiple security policies in separated network environment
Related SECUDRIVE Blogs
- Snowden leaks prompt firms to focus cyber security on insider threats…
- HIPAA Violations Costs Facilities $4.8 million…
If you have any questions or inquiries about this article or its contents, please contact us through Support Center