An enterprise hard disk erasure program to fully erase old and used PCs and prevent data leakage for an organization.
Sanitizer Enterprise makes it possible to completely wipe data on storage devices using military grade erase algorithms while remotely monitoring and managing the procedures for an entire organization. Disk wiping logs are gathered remotely, such as the used algorithm, completion date/time, elapsed time, as well as computer and disk information.
Integrated manageable Environment
– Collectively set disk wiping policy and algorithms.
– Automated remote monitoring of wiping process.
– Gathers logs of disk wiping such as the used algorithm, completion data/time, elapsed time, as well as computer and disk information.
Supports various erase algorithms
This product adopts world-widely verified erase algorithms.
– Constant overwrite
– DoD 5220.22-M 3times & 7 times overwrite
– Gutmann 35times overwrite
Various wiping options
- Remote Wiping
- User-activated Wiping
- CD/USB Boot
- PXE Boot
Works on various kinds of disk drives
This product can erase various kinds of disk drives.
- ATA/IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, and FireWire
Remotely records erase log
– Computer information: Computer name, IP address, OS information, vendor name, user name
– Hard disk information: Disk model, serial number, disk type, capacity
– Erase information: Erase mode, operation date/time, erase time
- Creates a printable HTML report with information of task, computer and erasure result.
Multiple Wiping Methods
– CD/USB Boot options for MAC, Linux, or unbootable PCs while being completely monitored
- PXE booting option while being completely monitored
- Remotely wipe multiple disks simultaneously with one command.
|Manager OS||Windows Server 2012 R2, 2008 R2 (64-bit edition)|
|Agent OS||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Windows Server 2012, 2008, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32-bit and 64-bit edition)
|CD/USB Boot||x86 Architecture|
|PXE Boot||x86 Architecture|
|Manual||Sanitizer Enterprise Manual|
|Program Download||Sanitizer Enterprise|
|Trial Version||Try it free!*|
|Report Sample||View Report|
|Erase mode:||Constant Overwrite||DoD 5220.22-M 3 times Overwrite|
|80GB SATA HDD||16m||51m|
|500GB SATA HDD||81m||238m|
|80GB IDE HDD||19m||60m|
|160GB SATA (bad sector 20%)||39m||123m|
*This test has been conducted on the Intel Core2 Duo 2.93Ghz, MEM 2GB, Windows 7 Home 32-bit OS.
|Erase mode||Sequential erase||Multithread erase(*1)|
|4GB USB 1pc||15m||15m|
|4GB USB 2pcs||30m||15m|
|4GB USB 2pcs, 40GB HDD 1pc||40m||15m|
* The eraser time may vary for hard disk drives with same capacity based on the speed or type of the hard disk drive.
Register below for all of the SECUGuide Instructional videos!
|SECUDRIVE Sanitizer 3.0 Enterprise Manager|
|SECUDRIVE Sanitizer 3.0 100 Disk License Pack|
|SECUDRIVE Sanitizer 3.0 500 Disk License Pack|
|SECUDRIVE Sanitizer 3.0 1000 Disk License Pack|
|SECUDRIVE Sanitizer 3.0 5000 Disk License Pack|
*SECUDRIVE Price does not include taxes and import duties. Therefore, purchase prices from the local market could vary per country. For online purchase, the customer is responsible for such charges if there is any.