SECUDRIVE FILE SERVER
Secudrive File Server prevents data leaks from the shared folders on file servers or network attached storage (NAS) by establishing a secure file sharing environment. As confidential data are valuable assets to the growth and success of any enterprise, keeping them in your server safely and out of personal PCs is just as essential.
Data stored on personal PCs are exposed to leaks easily through instant messaging, emails, and storage devices.
When employees quit, they may not properly hand over the confidential data, or even worse, they may export it for malicious purposes.
Ransomware attacks block access to your files, leading to unfortunate, yet preventable loss of confidential data.
File sharing through emails, instant messaging, and cloud storage is prone to leakage of confidential data.
Your Confidential Data is Safe with Secudrive File Server
Work environment within the secure file server is identical to Windows File Explorer.
File copying, printing, screen capturing, and network transfers can be restricted in the secure file server.
All exported files are backed up securely in the server with logs for auditing purposes.
Monitors user and file activities with real-time log saving feature.
Helps you to cut costs for economic benefits by instantly converting the existing Windows server into a secure file server for multiple users.
Maintains outstanding I/O performance between the secure file server and the Windows PC environment.
Supports Windows Active Directory and DFS environments, bringing thousands of users together under one secure and collaborative workspace.
File and Clipboard Copying Prevention
File can be uploaded to the secure file server, while being protected from copying through copy/paste, save-as, or the means of external storage. Moreover, file contents are prevented from clipboard copy/paste.
Printing Prevention and Watermark Printing
Printing functions of the files stored in secure file server can be either blocked or limited to printing with watermark. Furthermore, spool files are encrypted, and later deleted to prevent any possibilities of leaking confidential data.
Administrators can manage compatible application programs by using a whitelist. Only the applications whitelisted by the security policy can access the shared folders, safeguarding the files stored on the file server from the dangers of ransomware.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit OS)
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit OS)
- MS Office XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), OpenOffice Writer/Calc/Impress, Word Viewer, Excel Viewer, Foxit Reader, Docuworks Desk 7/Viewer 7
- Adobe CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash, Paint, Picasa3, Picasa Photo Viewer 3
- Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, BS Player, GOM Player, KMPlayer, Adobe Flash Player
- Text Editor
- Sakura Editor, TeraPad, EditPlus, UltraEdit, Notepad, Notepad++, Wordpad
- WinRAR, Lhaplus, 7-zip
- Web Browser
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- AutoCAD 2004~2016, 3DS Max, Maya, CAM350, DraftSight, DWG TrueView 2008, DWGEditor, eDrawings, OrCAD, P-CAD, Solid Edge ST, PTC Creo Parametric 2.0
- Dassault Systems*
- CATIA, Solidworks
- Siemens PLM*
- Unigraphics NX
- AutoCAD MAP 3D, ArcView GIS, EPANET
* CAD Applications (only supported in CAD edition)
Learn All Features of
Secudrive File Server
Get Answers to your Questions
about Secudrive File Server
Subscribe to your Newsletter and stay in touch with announcements and events from Secudrive!
Brainzsquare, Inc. | 3150 Almaden Exwy, Suite 110, San Jose, CA 95118
TEL: +1 (408) 613-2561© Brainzsquare, Inc. All rights reserved.